Bringing the Internet to your home is easy and affordable
Now you can connect to the Internet at home - for school, work, communicating with others and so much more.
How to qualify
To qualify for $9.95 a month Internet service and a low-cost computer, your household must meet all these criteria:
- Be located where Comcast offers Internet service
- Have at least one child eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program
- Have not subscribed to Comcast Internet service within the last 90 days
- Not have an overdue Comcast bill or unreturned equipment
How to apply
- Apply online or call 1-855-8-INTERNET (1-855-846-8376) to request an application.
- We will mail or email you an application. Complete and return it, along with supporting eligibility documents, such as proof of enrollment in NSLP from your child's school.
- We will notify you by mail about the status of your application after 7-10 days and send you everything you need to get set up.
How to get connected
Once you are approved, we'll mail you a welcome package with everything you need to set up your Internet service and receive our free Internet training. If you choose to purchase a low-cost computer, your welcome package will provide details.
Attention educators, community partners and civic leaders: See how you can play an important role in bringing affordable Internet home to more people.
Purchase an affordable computer for your family
As an Internet Essentials customer, you have the option to purchase an Internet-ready computer for the reduced price of just $149.99 + tax.
Choose from a family-oriented desktop or mobile-friendly laptop. Both options include Microsoft® Office, a 90-day limited warranty and all the hardware needed to connect to the Internet right out of the box - so you and your family can enjoy the benefits of having the Internet at home.
This exclusive offer is available to Internet Essentials customers only.