Bringing the Internet to your home is easy and affordable
Now you can connect to the Internet at home - for school, work, communicating with others and so much more.
How to qualify
To qualify for $9.95 a month Internet service and a low-cost computer, your household must meet all these criteria:
- Be located where Comcast offers Internet service
- Have at least one child eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program
- Have not subscribed to Comcast Internet service within the last 90 days
- Not have an overdue Comcast bill or unreturned equipment
How to apply
- Call 1-855-8-INTERNET (1-855-846-8376) to request an application
- We will mail you an application. Complete and return it, along with lunch program documents from your child's school
- We will notify you by mail about the status of your application. Allow 7-10 days for a response
Attention educators, community partners and civic leaders: See how you can play an important role in bringing affordable Internet home to more people.
How to get connected
Once you are approved, we'll mail you a welcome package with everything you need to set up your Internet service and receive our free Internet training. If you choose to purchase a low-cost computer, your welcome package will provide details.